nuffnang

Trip to Germany - Pekan Zweibrucken

Zweibrucken is a small town where my husband lives for this moment. It is located around 2 hours drive from Frankfurt, 4 hours from Munich but only 15 minutes to France boundary. His office is around 10 km from our home.


On the first day, the weather is quite good, around 2 deg Celsius, but for Adam and myself who just reached here is damn freezing cold. Luckily, my husband had bought winter jacket for us and brought them to the airport. We went to grocery store called Edeka, and in here you can buy Halal chicken (brand - Wiesenholf), its price is quite cheap.. around 4 euro for 1.1kg. However, there are not many choices for vegetables and fish. I went to bed at 5 pm (11 pm Malaysia) and woke up at 2 am.. my first jet lag. hehe.. Adam woke up at 3 am and both of us were watching videos while Adam's daddy snoring.

That Sunday was my husband's birthday, so when i woke up at 4 am, i'd made him a bread pudding as his birthday cake. There was a light snow shower, the first snow in 2012 but last longer for 4 hours. 

We planned to go to The Style Outlets, similar with Johor Premium Outlets in Senai but it is much bigger and much cheaper. Usually this outlets are closed on Sundays, but on 29th January, they have Sonntag Verkauf (Sunday Sales) from 1-6 pm. When we reached the outlets, there was a heavy snow downpour and a strong cold wind. Adam was shivering and my husband had to stay with him in the car and let me did my shopping alone. ngee.. and my hasil tangkapan.. 


It is only Eur 36. in JPO they sell it for RM169 and in Jusco for RM 199. 

 The Style Outlets, Zweibrucken

Snow @ the Outlets



OK, first thing i've learnt about Deutsche lifestyles.. Sunday is a family day, no shops are open, including big hypermarket. Or, they will open but only for few hours. So if you plan to buy your groceries, please plan it earlier. 

Monday morning, my third day in Deutschland.. tadaaa.. as I wish!


  
I let Adam played outside for 5 minutes.. nop, actually I asked him to play outside so I can capture few photos. It was freezing cold.. brrrr!!

But for the next few days, the temperature suddenly drops from 1-2 deg Celcius to -11 deg Celcius. A bright sunny day, strong cold wind.. however no snow coming down.



 to be continued..                                                                                                            



Dah abis baca entry? Cuba check apa yang ada kat sini..

4 comments:

  1. Peh peh peh, dan lagi balun skechers ! muehehe :B Awat nampak adam mcm besaq sgt. Hensem aih !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best..best...:) njoy ur holiday...jgn taknak balik sudahhh :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. seronoknyee...!!
    rindu kat Zweibruecken outlet & Homburg...!!

    i wish dpt ke sana lagi satu hari nt...


    enjoy! =)

    ReplyDelete