nuffnang

Trip to Germany - Suhu -16 deg Celcius dan Main Salji!



It has been 2 weeks since I back to Malaysia. Busy with daily job routine at office, makes me not able to update my story in Germany.

My travel to Germany was in the mid of winter season. The temperature was good in the first few days but suddenly drop to -11 deg Celsius on the fourth or fifth day, then the lowest one was -16 deg Celsius one week later.

In my earlier post, I had mentioned that there was a light snow fall on my second and third day. However, it wasn’t last longer and melts in just few hours.

A day before I went back to Malaysia, a heavy snow fell down again, started from 1 pm until night.




I asked Adam to wear his jacket to play outside and coincidently Adam’s dad reached home from his workplace. Adam was really.. really happy can play outside after few days stuck inside house doing nothing.


feeling habis ni..





And, see how happy Adam!



No comments:

Post a Comment